A press release is a short written article announcing a news event about a company. It is one of the oldest and most extensively used PR tool to deliver information about the client to the most appropriate audience.
Below are some examples of news events that can be communicated through a press release:
- Launch of a new product/service/solution
- Upgrade of product(s)
- Partnership with other vendors
- Awards and Achievements
- Milestone accomplishment
- Corporate Social Responsibility stories
- New client (business) sign-ups
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- HR related stories
- Event related PR such as conferences, seminars, channel-partner programs, road-shows etc.
Although there are no guarantees that a press release will be published, we have a very good understanding of what appeals to editors and we present our articles in a manner which greatly increases their chances of being published.
To view some of our recent work, click here.